If you deposit money in the bank, you’re probably one of those who hate lining up and waiting in long queues before your number is called or flashed on the screen. In fact, I also hated it when going to the bank before because it takes up so much of my valuable time just to deposit money.
It’s a good thing that most of the banks now have their online banking facilities, which makes it easier for us to to bank online or to make our transactions online at the comfort of our own home without having to go to the bank anymore.
But if there is no BPI Express machine in the area or the machine itself is offline, then we have no choice, but to go directly to the bank and make our transactions there.
My next option if this is the case is to set an appointment online before going to the bank. Actually I do this also as backup in case the BPI express machine is offline.
- So What is BPI Express Assist Online?
BEA Online, for short, is a facility that allows us to set an appointment and submit our transaction to the branch in advance via the internet or online. You can get your queue number on the spot and you can show up for your appointment at the branch.
- How is it different from their normal process?
In BEA Online, all you need to do is to set up an appointment online. When you go to the bank, you skip the process of lining up to get your queue number. All you have to do is to wait for your Electronic Queue Number to be flashed on the screen. The numbers are flashed randomly along with the other queue numbers.
- How to schedule an appointment via BEA Online?
- Go to bpiexpressonline.com
- If you already have an existing BPI Express Online account, just click on Personal Login.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Click Submit.
- Hover your mouse over Other Services.
- Click on BPI Express Assist Online.
- Choose Schedule an Appointment.
- Select the Bank (BPI or BPI Family).
Click on the drop-down menu to see the list of areas with available BPI Express Assist Online facility. If you want to know if you have one in your area, just look for it there. Then choose the branch.
- Select Appointment Date.
Click on the calendar beside the box. Choose the date when you want to have an appointment.
- Select an Appointment Time. Click the drop-down menu and choose the best time when you want to go to the bank. You will see a disclaimer saying, Actual Transaction time may vary depending on volume of preceding transactions. Actually it takes around 30 minutes.
- Click Confirm then hit OK to proceed.
- Select the transaction Click on the drop-down arrow and choose the type of transaction you want (Ex. Deposit, Withdrawal, Encashment, or Bills Payment)
- Fill out the Deposit Form
- Account Number
- Type of Transaction (Cash/Check and Currency)
- Click Submit. Confirm if everything is correct then hit OK.
You’ll see the page where there is the summary of the transaction you just have set-up. It has the branch, the appointment date, and the appointment time. It also has the transaction type, the account number and the other transaction details you have submitted.
Check to see if the details are correct and click Confirm. Then click OK to proceed.
- Print or write down the electronic queue number and show it to the teller when you go to the bank for your appointment.
Make sure you go to the bank branch that you selected on the correct schedule or time for your appointment. Within this period, your queue number should be randomly flashed on the TV screen and when you see it there, just proceed to the E-Queue teller and show your number or your printed copy and you will be accommodated.
Watch my YouTube Tutorial – How to use BPI Express Assist Online
This BEA Online is free of charge. You don’t have to pay extra for your transaction. It’s very convenient and I suggest you try this out for yourself and see how much time you save with BEA Online. Click this link to know more about BPI Express Assist Online.
I hope you found this post helpful. I’d also love to hear your experience with BEA Online. Feel free to share it in the comment section below. Talk to you soon! 🙂